Saturday, June 12, 2010

Inspired

A late night tonight - out at Robin & Bob's for Robin's birthday celebration - and now after almost falling asleep on their floor before I left, I'm up surfing the web unable to sleep (btw, Dairy Queeze Reeces Blizzard ice cream cake - yumm, *so* much better then my expectations). The past couple of weeks I've been feeling motivated again - motivated to craft, to cook, to decorate, to organize... to appreciate life, take more pictures, take a photography class, to find order, to finally figure out the office, to do a little every day, to make big changes, to invest in fencing the property, putting in built ins, hardwood floors.

So as I peruse blogs I think - I can do this, I want to do this. I ran across another 365 challenges. One blogger decided to take a picture everyday for a year, and the favorites left in the link are beautiful, artsy, full of memories. I want that. So now what do I want to do for a 365 challenge. A craft a day (not likely), a blog post (still probably to zealous given the wealth of posts I have so far and the time that has passed since starting this blog), a photograph (possible), saving an inspirational photo (doable but will tat just leave me with even more ideas that I'll never get to.)

Part of me says don't give yourself one more goal that you won't have time to live up to. Part of me says challenge yourself. You're missing out on too much of the life that is whizzing by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment